Coin Sachet Machine
The SC9100H2 fitted with two SC3003’s, is generally used as standalone machine where the completed sachets of coins would fall from the discharge conveyor into a customer supplied box or similar. The double SC3003 coin counter, which can be fed via a coin tray, a LCH 45 coin feed or a Bulk Coin Lift, count the coins at a speed of 3,500 coins per minute, each. The SC9100H2 can be a part of a semi-automated system with a Vertical Bagging System and can achieve, in this configuration, a higher operator productivity than a stand-alone SC9100E or SC9100H2. The SC9100H2 sachet machines benefit from the use of a state-of-the-art inverter and PLC cycle controls as well as electronic digital sachet sealing temperature controllers to ensure that securely sealed sachets of coins are produced. In addition, the unit and its coin processing counterpart, the SC3003, have simpler user-friendly controls allowing operators to easily select the combination of coin denomination, coin quantity and sachet length that is required.
- For simple standalone applications, a system comprising a SC9001E with a single coin counter is set up with either the SC3003 or SC360 coin counter, depending on local requirements and coin processing volumes.
- For higher throughput applications, a system with the SC9001E sachet machine with a TFCF unit (escrow) and dual SC3003 is installed, providing optimum sachet production speed. Usually used on Mini BPS or Three Channel Bullion Packaging Systems.
- Electro-mechanical operation.
- Up to 55 sachets/minute for the single option, 80 sachets/minute for the dual option (20 coins per sachet, 22mm diameter).
- Variable and 7 pre-set sachet lengths, from 80mm to 140mm.
- Typically co-extruded polythene film, 55 μm.
- Capacity per 8 hours shift: Ca. 450,000 coins single counter option, 100,000,000 for dual counter option.
- Specialised mechanics within the unit offer trouble-free control and easy maintenance.
- Modular design for easy component replacement ensures that running costs are kept to a minimum.
|Dimensions||810mm (W) x 1150mm (D) x 1190mm (H)|