RCS402.2 + RCS700
Note and Coin Recycler
- All cash office functions are optimised and fully automated: floats preparation and distribution, change management, end of day deposits and reconciliation, reporting, discrepancy investigation, and banking preparation can all be done in minutes.
- Deposited coins are counted, sorted and stored in recycling hoppers, ready for the next dispense. Total coin capacity over 16k coins plus overflow bin.
- Coins can be dispensed directly into the customer’s till (if within possible configurations) or in a Universal Cash Drawer that allows to transport the float securely to the till.
- Notes can be deposited in bulk quickly and efficiently, thanks to the continuous feed mechanism and the absence of an escrow function.
- Notes are stored in 4 stacking cassettes for future float dispense or sent to a banking cassette within the safe for CIT pick-up. All cassettes can be configured to store around 3,400 of a single denomination or up to 1,800 of a denomination and 450 of a second denomination (each).
- State-of-the-art cloud-based reporting and monitoring platform, CashLantern allows full visibility of cash and CIT integration. POS integration also available, upon request and subject to terms and conditions.
- Optional biometric reader provides an extra layer of security and accountability when Users log in, with the opportunity to use the RCS login/logout as a shift management tool.
- The Till dispense function is optimized to have the correct amount of coins in each pocket, this will minimize spillage and coins to be carried in other ways.
|Dimensions||930mm (W) x 1120mm (D) x 1155mm (H)|
WATCH OUR DEMONSTRATION VIDEO
To understand the benefits and capabilities of this Cash Recycling solution, please watch the enclosed demonstration video.
Enjoy and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our product support team.