The PELICAN 309 is a high-speed coin sensor with a unique alloy sensor technology. Known for its performance and unique alloy sensor technology, the Pelican 309 is equipped to sort up to 9 different denominations, it has a high level of counting accuracy and it is designed to satisfy the market’s need for modern cash handling equipment. The new generation alloy sensor enables the machine to reject foreign coins with a minimal difference in diameter, thickness or metal content, without impacting the 800 coin/minute processing speed. The new kind of housing makes the machine secure to use and gives the operator easy access to the hopper, sensor, and rail. The sensor can be tilted so that the coin rail is easy to clean.
- Processing speed: Up to 800 coins per minute.
- Counting capability: Up to 20 different denominations.
- Noise reducing material (30% reduction).
- Sorting capability: Up to 9 different denominations.
- Programmable bag stop (by number or weight).
- Battery backup in the event of power failure.
|Dimensions||333mm (W) x 250mm (D) x 350mm (H)|