CDS803 + SDM504S
Note and Coin Recycler
- Customize till floats and denomination mixes specifically for user types.
- Eliminate manual till preparation. Quick and automatic till dispense.
- Fast and easy end of day cash up process. Simply pour coins into the try and stack notes into the note feeder.
- Reduce errors by automating the dispense and deposit process.
- Recycling reduces overall store cash requirements.
- Reduce shrink with quick reconciliation to third party applications.
- The SDM504S note recycler utilizes roll storage modules (RSM) for recycling. Each RSM can hold up to 400 notes of a single denomination making it ideal for smaller stores or environments where cash volumes are not high. There are 4 x RSMs providing a total recycling capacity of up to 1,600 notes.
- The SDM504S has a unique self-sealing, stacking bag system for up to 3,000 surplus notes. This eliminates the need for cassettes and allows CIT operators to pick up cash quickly without having to open cassettes in-store.
- State-of-the-art cloud-based reporting and monitoring platform, CashLantern allows full visibility of cash and CIT integration. POS integration also available, upon request and subject to terms and conditions.
- Optional biometric reader provides an extra layer of security and accountability when Users log in, with the opportunity to use the RCS login/logout as a shift management tool.
|Dimensions||897mm (W) x 765mm (D) x 1099mm (H)|
WATCH OUR DEMONSTRATION VIDEO
To understand the benefits and capabilities of this Cash Recycling solution, please watch the enclosed demonstration video.
Enjoy and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our product support team.