- Counts and dispenses banknotes at a speed of 7 and 6 banknotes per second, respectively.
- BV 5000 sensor employs the most advanced banknote recognition technologies – magnetic, infrared, fluorescence, ultraviolet, and visible light.
- C-Link software allows for remote monitoring and management of the device in real time.
- Time delays on payouts provide an effective deterrent to potential armed theft and hold-ups.
- Can be used in conjunction with EFTPOS machines, providing cashier-assisted functionality and reporting.
- When paired with the RCS coin recycling system, the series takes only minutes to complete float preparation and process end-of-day takings deposit, saving time and reducing HR costs.
- For ease of access, the frame has been conceived in a way that it can be completely removed therefore, maintenance can be performed without interrupting the teller’s normal operations.
|Dimensions||860-1000mm (W) x 440-495mm (D) x 670-737mm (H)|
Call us on 1800 500 994 or email our team at email@example.com